- We will collect personal information through legal and appropriate means and with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned where appropriate.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and must be accurate, complete, and up-to-date, to the extent necessary for those purposes.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only use personal information for the purpose of accomplishing those purposes and for other relevant purposes until we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will only retain personal information as necessary to serve those purposes.
- Before or after collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Browser Cookies
Children’s Privacy Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
MDS BLOG does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 12. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
How we use collected information
MDS BLOG may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes-
- To improve our Site
We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
This document was last updated on December 12, 2020